EN Tips & Tricks
Here you can find some simple tips for various things in the game.
Tieria's Tips1. Bonus points makes a difference! Once you have played long enough to accrue a good amount of player points, use them to toss onto some of your horses. Even as few as 1 or 2 bonus points can help your horse along!
2. For non-store horses, it's a good idea to put your horse's lineage in the Horse Description box. This will allow you to easily see the bloodlines when you're breeding your horses. However there is only so much space, so you may still have to look through lines on deep-bloodlined horses!
3. There are several things in the game that can decrease the breeding and selling value of your horse, even if it has a good number of stats. Those include inbreeding/linebreeding, and number of foals.
4. Inbreeding/Linebreeding is when the same horse appears in the pedigree more then once. While it's a commonplace practice in real life, it's not very popular on games where you can get "fresh" bloodlines from a store. Inbreeding is when the same horse appears more then once within the first 4 or 5 generations. Linebreeding is when the same horse appears many generations back and very far apart from each other. Most players do not like Inbreeding at all, but a few breeders will accept Linebred horses to help preserve ancient bloodlines.
5. Less is more! The more foals your horse has, the less value it has to other players because the bloodlines flood the market. Most players limit their horses to having a maximum of 5 to 7 foals.
6. Give your horses awesome names! It helps to easily identify your horse in bloodlines then if it was without a name, just a number or discipline, or "Newborn Foal". Also try to stay away from insanely common basic names like "Spirit", "Lightining", "Misty", "Seabiscuit" etc. Check out the Naming Resources on the top right for links to where you have access to thousand of names with the click of a few buttons! :D
Other Players TipsDo you have a tip you would like to post? Toss me a message at account #94 and I'll post it along with your player name and number! :D
Past Champions(Coming Soon)
» Attack on Titan